当前位置:首页 > 其它 > 正文内容

开发客户的邮件中可能会用到的100句英文

鸥啼网6年前 (2020-07-14)其它2890

1. I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you...

我写信时要确认/询问/通知你。。。

2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the

marketing campaign in Q2.

我写信来追踪我们之前对于第二季度营销活动的决定。

3. With reference to our telephone conversation today...

关于我们今天在电话中的谈话。。。

4. In my previous e-mail on October 5...

先前在10月5日所写的信。。。

5. As I mentioned earlier about...

如我先前所提及关于。。。

6. as indicated in my previous e-mail...

如我在先前的信中所提出。。。

7. As we discussed on the phone...

如我们上次在电话中的讨论。。。

8. from our decision at the previous meeting...

如我们在上次会议中的决定。。。

9. as you requested/per your requirement...

按照你的要求。。。

10.In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided...

回答你在4月1日写的信,我们决定。。。

11.This is in resp*****e to your e-mail today.

这是针对你今天早上来信的回复。

12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china.

如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。

13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I

wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our

agreement.

追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。

14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I’m wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details.

我收到你关于这个主题的留言。我想你是否可以再详尽说明,也就是再提供多一点细节。

15. Please be advised/informed that...

请被告知。。。

16. Please note that...

请注意。。。

17. We would like to inform you that...

我们想要通知你。。。

18. I am convinced that...

我确信。。。

19. We agree with you on...

我们同意你在。。。

20. With effect from 4 Oct., 2008...

从2008年10月4日开始生效。。。

21. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below...

我们将举行一个会议,时间表如下。

22. Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only.

请确保个人信息不会外泄且只供内部使用。

23. I am delighted to tell you that...

我很高兴地告诉你。。。

24. We are pleased to learn that...

我们很高兴得知。。。

25. We wish to notify you that...

我们希望通知你。。。

26. Congratulation on your...

恭喜您关于。。。

27. I am fine with the proposal.

我对这份提桉没意见。

28.I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22-24 Nov,2008.

我很高兴地告诉你,你已经被同意参加

2008年11月22-24日的研讨会。

29. We are sorry to inform you that...

我们很抱歉地通知你。。。

30. I’m afraid I have some bad news.

我恐怕要带来一些坏消息。

31. There are a number of issues with our new system.

我们的新系统有些问题。

32. Due to circumstances beyond our control...

由于情况超出我们所能控制。。。

33. I don’t feel too optimistic about...

我觉得不太乐观关于。。。

34. It would be difficult for us to accept...

我们很难接受。。。

35. Unfortunately I have to say that, since receiving your enquiries on the subject, our view has not changed.

很不幸地,我必须这么说,自从收到你关于这个主题的询问,我们的看法都没有改变。

36. We would be grateful if you could...

我们会很感激如果你可以。。。

37. I could appreciate it if you could...

我会很感激如果你可以。。。

38. Would you please send us…?

可否请你寄给我们…?

39. We need your help.

我们需要你的帮助。

40. We seek your assistance to cascade/reply this message to

your staff.

我们请求你的帮助,将此信息传达给你们的员工。

41. We look forward to your clarification.

我们期待你的澄清。

42.Your prompt attention to this matter will be appreciated.

您能立即注意此事,我们将非常感激。

43. I would really appreciate meeting up if you can spare the time. Please let me know what suits you best.

如果您能抽出时间,我希望能与你见面,请让我知道您最适合的时间。

44.Please give us your preliminary thoughts about this.

请让我知道你对于这件事情初步的想法。

45. Would you please reply to this e-mail if you plan to attend?

请您回信如果您计划参加?

46.Please advise if you agree with this approach.

请告知是否你同意这个方法。

47. Could you please let me know the status of this project?

请让我知道这个计划的进度?

48. If possible, I hope to receive a copy of your proposal when it is finished.

如果可能,当你完成提桉,我希望能收到一份复本。

49. I would appreciate it very much if you would send me your reply by next Monday.

如果能在下周一前收到您的答复,我将非常感激。

50. Hope this is OK with you. If not, let me know by e-mail ASAP.

希望您对此没有问题,如果不行,请利用电子邮件尽快让我知道。

51. Could you please send me your replies to the abovequesti***** by the end of June?

请您在6月份前答复我上述问题好吗?

52. May I have your reply by April 1, if possible?

如果可能,我可否在4月1日前收到您的答复?

53. If you wish, we would be happy to...

如果你希望,我们很乐意。。。

54. Please let me know if there’s anything I can do to help.

请让我知道任何我可以帮得上忙的地方。

55.If there’s anything else I can do for you on/regarding this matter, please feel free to contact me at any time.

对于这件事,如果还有任何我能帮得上忙的地方,请不要客气,随时与我联络。

56.If you want additional recommendati***** on this, please let us know and we can try to see if this is possible.如果关于此事你需要额外的建议,请让我们知道,我们会尝试看看是否可能。

57. I’m just writing to remind you of...

我只是写信来提醒您。。。

58. May we remind you that...?

我们想要提醒您。。。

59. I am enclosing...

我附上。。。

60. Please find enclosed...

请查阅附件。。。

61. Attached hereto...

附件是关于。。。

62. Attached please find the most up-to-date information on/regarding/concerning…

附上关于某某的最新资料…

63. Attached please find the draft product plan for your review and comment.

附上产品计划书的草稿,请审查及评价。

64. If you have any further questi*****, please feel free to contact me.

如果你有任何问题,请不要客气与我联络。

65. I hope my clarification has been helpful.

希望我的说明是有帮助的。

66. Please feel free to call me at any time, I will continually provide full support.

请随时跟我联络,我会持续地提供全程支援。

67. Please let me know if this is suitable.

请让我知道这是否恰当。

68. Looking forward to seeing you soon.

期待很快能见到你。

69. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

我们期待很快能得到您的回复。

70. Hope this is clear and we are happy to discuss this further if necessary.

希望上述说明很清楚,如有必要,我们很乐意再进一步讨论。

71. I look forward to receiving your reply soon.

我期待很快能收到你的回复。

72. Looking forward to receiving your comments in due course.

期待在预期的时间收到你的反馈。

73. I’ll keep you posted.

我会与你保持联络。

74. Please keep me informed on the matter.

请随时让我知道这件事的发展。

75. For any comments/suggesti*****, please contact Nadia at 2552-7482.

任何评价或建议,请打电话2552-7482联络Nadia。

76. I would like to apologize for...

我想就。。。道歉。。。

77. I apologize for the delay in...

对于。。。的耽搁,我深感抱歉。

78. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

对于产生任何不便,我们感到抱歉。

79. I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.

对于造成你的任何不便,我感到抱歉。

80. I’m sorry about last time.

关于上次的事我很抱歉。

81.We apologize for not replying you earlier.

对于未能早一点回信给你,我们感到抱歉。

82. I’m really sorry about this.

关于这件事,我真的很抱歉。

83. Sorry, I’m late in replying to your e-mail dated Monday, April 1.

抱歉,太迟回您在4月1日(星期一)发给我的邮件。

84. We apologize for the delay and hope that it doesn’t inconvenience you too much.

我们为耽搁道歉,希望不会给您带来太多的不便。

85.Hoping that this will not cause you too much trouble.

希望不会为您带来太多的麻烦。

86.Sorry if my voice message is not clear enough.

如果我的电话留言不够清楚,我深感抱歉.

87. Thank you for your help.

谢谢你的帮助。

88. I appreciate very much that you...

我非常感激你。。。

89. I truly appreciate it.

我真的很感激。

90. Thank you for your participation.

谢谢你的参加。

91. Thank you so much for inviting me.

非常感谢你要请我。

扫描二维码推送至手机访问。

网站部分内容来自网络转载,如有侵权请联系我们删除。

本文链接:https://www.ourtrade.net/1329.html

分享给朋友:

“开发客户的邮件中可能会用到的100句英文” 的相关文章

淘宝双12玩法曝光:要比双11还“贱”

淘宝双12玩法曝光:要比双11还“贱”

双11刚走,双12就要来了。阿里巴巴方面公布了今年双12的具体玩法。此次1212万能盛典,淘宝增加了会场数量的设置,并从外部、内部和无线三个方面预备了巨额流量,玩法上也更追求简单实用。 继续全场赛马 据了解,今年双12,PC端总共设置有153个会场,其中1个主会场、22个分会场、130个行...

带团队的流程,从新人入职到晋升

带团队的流程,从新人入职到晋升

让士兵会打仗—辅导 第1段:新兵入营——让他知道来干什么的 (三天左右) 1、给新人安排好座位及办公的桌子,拥有自己的地方; 2、开一个欢迎会介绍团队里的每一人,相互认识; 3、单独沟通:让其了解公司过去、现在和未来,并了解新人成长经历、家庭背景、职业规划。告知工作职责及给自...

常见职业的英语翻译

常见职业的英语翻译

Nurse  护士Stewardess 空姐Secretary 秘书Carpenter 木匠Policeman 警察Driver 司机Fireman 消防员Planner 规划师Architect 建筑师Barber 理发师Lawyer 律师Doctor 医生Waiter 服务Manager 经理A...

返校季到了,看看传统零售商们都为此做了什么!

返校季到了,看看传统零售商们都为此做了什么!

雨果网从外媒近日的报道中了解到,传统百货商店跟折扣商店正试图想办法与零售巨头亚马逊竞争赢回顾客,而这个办法就是向全渠道零售商发展,让顾客能同时在网上、实体店和移动端购物,实现三种购物方式无缝衔接。 据Cowen & Co称,返校季的销售额占了服装零售商年销售额的18%,仅次于节假...

亚马逊:下架平衡车只是暂时,卖家可提供资质授权认证获销售权

亚马逊:下架平衡车只是暂时,卖家可提供资质授权认证获销售权

12月14日消息,雨果网获悉,扭扭车(平衡车)近年来在海外市场十分热销,甚至有不少中国卖家将其视为今年圣诞的最大爆款。然而,从今年10月开始,屡屡爆出中国出口海外平衡车出现安全隐患的消息。根据BBC官方消息,英国时间12月3日,在英国港口和机场扣留了15000多部不合格的平衡车,当地贸易标准...

进军澳大利亚电商市场,你需要注意什么?

进军澳大利亚电商市场,你需要注意什么?

不论是对本地企业还是国际企业来说,在澳大利亚发展电商有着巨大的潜力 雨果网从外媒近日的报道中了解到,根据多个电商报告数据显示,澳大利亚是发展速度最快、也是最强大的十大电商市场之一。根据澳大利亚统计局的报告表明,澳大利亚的电商销售额在2013年至2014年间达2668亿美元,而且这一数据还...

发表评论

访客

◎欢迎参与讨论,请在这里发表您的看法和观点。